- What personal information we collect about you;
- How we store your personal information;
- How your personal information is used;
- Whether we will disclose your personal information to anyone else;
- Any age restrictions on supplying personal information to us;
- How long may we may keep your personal information;
- How to contact us.
1. Personal Information we collect about you
1.1 We collect information you give us when you register or fill in a form on a website, or you send an email to Les Deux Messieurs. Personal information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform Les Deux Messieurs at any time if you wish Les Deux Messieurs to cease using your personal information.
1.2 Les Deux Messieurs will occasionally collect information from you for purpose of creating data that does not reveal your identity. Les Deux Messieurs uses this information to improve our products and occasionally for other internal purposes.
1.3 There are links on the Websites to third party websites over which Les Deux Messieurs has no control. Les Deux Messieurs accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. Les Deux Messieurs advises you to carefully read third party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
2. Storage of Personal Information
2.1 The Websites have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control. However no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
3. Use of Personal Information
3.1 Les Deux Messieurs processes personal information for the purpose of:
- monitoring, developing and improving the Websites, our services and your experience
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about Les Deux Messieurs or our business partners’ products and services (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications)
- send out email alerts you have agreed to receive (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications)
- processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you
3.2 Les Deux Messieurs may also contact you about your registration details even if you have opted-out of or declined to consent to receiving promotional emails.
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to partners of Les Deux Messieurs who supply services to you on behalf of Les Deux Messieurs and who need to process personal information in the provision of such services. When you request goods and services from Les Deux Messieurs, you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Les Deux Messieurs’ partners who may provide such goods and services.
4.2 We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Websites in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
4.3 Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice
- where we have to defend ourselves legally
- in complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information on employee benefits.
4.4 We may disclose your personal information to partners of Les Deux Messieurs, who have partnered with Les Deux Messieurs to provide a giveaway or competition prize, or who have helped us to promote it. When you enter a competition or prize-draw, you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Les Deux Messieurs partners. But don’t worry, we choose our partners well, and they won’t spam you.
5. Age Restrictions
5.1 If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the Websites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. If we become aware that you are under 16yrs old and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Websites without your parent/guardian’s permission, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
6. How long will we keep your Personal Information
6.1 We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to provide you with the goods and/or services you have requested.
7. Access to Personal Information
7.1 If you wish to access the personal information held by us, you should contact us using the information provided below.
7.2 We will provide you with copies of all the personal information we hold about you, on payment of a nominal administration charge of £5.
7.3 Please help us to keep our records of your personal information up-to-date by notifying us of any changes or corrections to the personal information we hold about you.
8. Contact Details